Affordable Course Fees + Best Education = CIT
One of the Best wordpress training in kolkata for all of you
Low Course Fees | Life Time Support | Real Life Case Studies | 100% Job & Income Opportunity
WordPress Training Course
We Provide Affordable WordPress Training Course Fees for Full WordPress Training in Kolkata
Affordable Course Fees + Best Education = CIT
10+2 with PHP
Book, Videos & Lifetime Support
Why Should You Choose WordPress Training ?
WordPress is a great things which can help you to achieve your career goal or a business goal.
Why CIT is the Best Option for your Education ?
Being A Training Institute In Kolkata, We Offered Best Quality Education & Support, So That Everyone Can Grow And Achieve Their Goals Easily.
Online & Class Room Education are Available
Top Courses | Affordable Course Fees | LifeTime Support | 100% Job & Income | Real Life Case Studies & Workshops
Course Module of WordPress Training Course :
Our WordPress Training in Kolkata, the Course Curriculum or Course Module is designed for all category of students, business man, web designer & developer, freelancers, professionals, job seekers.
WordPress Training in Kolkata. WordPress is the most popular Content Management System (CMS) tool on the internet right now. The cream of the world’s most popular blogs and websites are based on the WordPress platform. It is obvious that knowing the intricacies of this rather easy-to-use open source software is now very much in demand, especially among young jobseekers. WordPress is essentially built on MySQL and PHP.
WordPress Training : (60 Hours / 30 Classes)
Course Eligibility : H.S. Pass (10+2) with Basic PHP & MySql knowledge
- What is Content Management System ( CMS ) ?
- What is Blog & Why it’s needed?
- What is WordPress & Why it’s popular?
- How to install and Configure WordPress ?
- Change basic settings of WordPress
- Folder Structure of WordPress
- What is Theme & Template in WordPress ?
- How to install WordPress Theme?
- How to upload and install Themes manually?
- What is plugin in WordPress?
- How to set Site Title and Slogan of Website
- How to Chanage Admin Email
- How to create a new User in WordPress?
- How to set User Role for users in WordPress?
- How to configure for multiuser
- What is URL?
- How to configure post settings
- What is Permalink ?
- How Permalink works ?
- What Post Visibility
- What is Theme in WordPress ?
- How WordPress Theme Works ?
- What is Child Theme in WordPress ?
- How to Create & Call Multiple Menus in a Template
- How to Create Page Template( Custom Page) ?
- What is Post Type?
- How to Create Custom Post Type In WordPress
- What is Custom Field?
- What is Metabox & Meta Field ?
- What is Taxonomy ?
- How to Create a Taxonomy in Post Type ?
- What is Contact Form & How it’s Work ?
- How to Create Custom Contact Form
- How to Save Custom Form data in Table
- What is Email Template & How it’s Works
- How to Create a Plugin in WordPress?
- What is Hook in WordPress?
- What is Filter in WordPress?
- How to create Widget in WordPress?
- How to create Widget Area in WordPress?
- What is Custom Table?
- How to save data in Custom Table
- How to create a Pagination in Custom Table
- How to create a submenu under Admin Settings Menu
- How to Create a Menu in WordPress Admin Dashboard?
- How to configure custom menu
- How to enable more than one menu in our theme
- How to customize the menu design
- How to use Widgets?
- How to create your own widget?
- How to show the widget content anywhere in the theme?
- How to customize the design of a widget
- How to create a custom post type
- How to create custom taxonomy
- How create a an advance custom post with extra meta fields
- How to install a plugin
- How to modify the plugin
- How to develop a simple plugin
- How to Connect your plugin with database
- How to configure Payment Gateway in WordPress
- How to develop a shopping cart website using WordPress
- How to develop a shopping cart website using WooCommerce – The Best WordPress eCommerce Platform
- How to Add, Edit, Delete Products
- How to Upload Local Host Project to live Server?
- How to take Backup of the Website?
- How to configure Payment Gateway in WooCommerce
- How to setup online payment gateway.
- categories of online payment gateway.
- do & don’t
- Live Projects are available with the course (e-Commerce, Business Website, Blogging Site)
- You can learn about some famous companies case studies.
Course Rating :
Course Enrollment :
Related Courses :
- Extra classes in case you miss few classes
- Doubt Clarence classes
- Practicals & assessments
- Job and interview scheduling